As it was already touched in our recent newsletter, one of the key challenges for businesses in regard to the implementation of VAT in 2018 is securing the right know-how. In order to reduce risks it is advisable to hire temporarily or even permanently seasoned professionals to support your business in managing VAT. Their usual tasks among others are:
- Checking documents connected to VAT filing and payment
- Verifying, allocating, reconciling accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Compiling and submitting VAT tax returns, reports, and analytics
- Liaising with the authorities and other stakeholders
Being a specialist of international recruitment, Talentify sourcies candidates from the pool of the Central and Eastern European market, therefore we can be the perfect partner of your business to overcome these challenges.
According to our experience, acquiring the right talents for the organization may take up to 10-18 weeks, with the following breakdown:
- Recruitment and selection: 6-8 weeks
- Obtaining visa and relocation: 4-6 weeks
- Notice period (optional): 4 weeks
10-18 weeks in total, therefore launching your recruitment process is necessary. Are you ready?
Disclaimer: This contains limited information about the HR-related tasks regarding the introduction of VAT in the GCC member states. You must not rely on the information in this newlstter as an alternative to obtaining taxation, legal or financial advice from a qualified professional. Talentify is not responsible for the results of any decisions or actions taken based solely on these information.