For job seekers
Why to start a career in the Arabian Gulf?
The Arabian Gulf remains the No.1 destination for expat professionals worldwide.
Over recent years, the GCC countries have come to symbolize a region for expats looking for greater financial rewards and new opportunities. On average 80% of expats living in the Arabian Gulf report much higher satisfaction with the state of their current financial wellbeing than expats across the world.
The GCC region is renowned for its:
- Strong performing economies
- High living standards
- Stable political environment
- Low crime rate
- Large and multicultural expat community
Benefits of working in the GCC region:
- Tax-free salaries
- High job security and great career development
- Yearly return flights to home country provided by the employer
- Health insurance
- 21 to 30 days of annual paid leave depending on the country
- World class education for children